Updates

Hello to our dear followers,


I would personally like to apologize for not being very active on our blog for a while.
If you follow us on our Instagram I'm sure you've been updated on all our residents, I promise to get round to posting detailed stories about any of the major events that have happened since I last updated our blog, as I am sure you will all be interested in reading about our stories.
I will also be updating our blog about any events that happen in the future.

I would like to fill you in as to why I haven't updated anything on our blog;

I did recently attend a pain management program - as I have briefly mentioned on our Instagram page, I do suffer with wide-spread chronic pain along with health conditions.
It has been a very challenging experience and it did take up a great deal of my time. I have always said that the animals, myself and my family must always come before social media. 
My family were able help with our residents whilst I was participating in a pain management program and I can say with confidence that the animals care has not been affected in any way.

I am currently going through the next phase of treatment/managing my chronic pain and I am unable to give any information regarding that treatment/management at this present moment.

Thank you for your on-going support. It is greatly appreciated.














Comments